Bread Crumbs is a perfect addition to any meal. Bread crumbs add fabulous texture to your food. Hence make your food look attractive. Bread crumbs are widely used in salad dressings and dips, on pizzas, or even on sandwiches.
The best breadcrumbs are not only easy to make, but they also taste the best. Having that nice crispy, crunchy texture is what truly makes breadcrumbs so special. And it’s super easy to make them at home.
In this helpful article, you will find a quick way to make perfect bread crumbs at home. No toasting, no oven needed no bread edges but whole bread slices are used in this recipe. The method is super easy and saves your time and effort. Just a few minutes and your homemade bread crumbs are ready to use without wasting time; let’s get straight into this recipe.
- Fesh Breadcrumb recipe
- bread slices 8-9
- paprika powder 1/4 teaspoon.
- Chat masala 1/2 teaspoon
- salt 1/4 teaspoon.
- Take a blender.
- Chop whole bread slices into small pieces.
- Add chopped bread slices, paprika powder, chat masala, and salt into the blender.
- Here you go, blend, blend, blend until you get a fine powder.
- Your homemade fresh bread crumbs are ready to enhance the flavor of fried or baked items. Above all, it’s a superb idea when you run out of bread crumbs or are facing a lockdown dilemma. Make your perfect bread crumbs and enjoy your favorite meals without going to market or spending any penny. Follow this easy recipe to make excellent breadcrumbs.
Chat masala is a traditional south Asian blend of spices that makes your food extra spicy and flavourful.
You can skip this if you do not like a spicy meal. Just use paprika powder so that bread crumbs coating may not be tasteless and flavorless. Keep refrigerated these fresh bread crumbs in an air-tight jar for up to 1 month